게시된 위치: 기타 속 United States | Posted: |
We are looking for an Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner to work in a hospital based clinic, to diagnose and treat work related injuries and conditions, as well as promote good health practices.
* Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
* Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
* Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
* Prescribe medications
* Work in the occupational medicine clinic and some work sites Proven experience as Nurse Practitioner in an occupational medicine setting.
* NM license
* Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices. Knowledge of health and patient care regulations.
* competitive salary based on experience.
* RVU bonus program
* Medical, Dental Vision, Life, LTD and malpractice insurances.
* Annual CEU
* 401k retirement plan
* relocation allowance
* 40K IN LOAN REPAYMENT.