게시된 위치: 기타 속 페니실바니아 | Posted: |
You are the type of leader who wants to push the boundaries of collaboration technology in redefining and shaping Enterprise clients in government and corporate spaces.
You are a true leader and professional who assists the Service Manager in inspiring and molding a talented mix of experienced and promising technicians.
Bridges System Integration (Bridges SI) is a thought leader with a reputation for deploying emerging technologies with a focus on quality assurance. As an early adopter of AV9000, Bridges SI has built a reputation amongst Washington DCs largest institutions for being the go-to technology partner.
Bridges SI is looking for a Senior Service Technician to continue the development of our growth and reputation.
This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
In this role, you will perform any necessary Service team functions, including supporting AV equipment at customer sites, performing maintenance and providing hardware and software updates when required, editing files and reading drawings, and leading small teams during on-site projects. As a member of the Bridges SI Service Team, you are expected to provide initiative, vision, and teamwork.
You will be a great fit if you are a strong multi-tasker who can walk in the shoes of our clients and identify their technology pain points. The whole of the organization works to resolve client hurdles in creative and impactful ways.
* Recognize majority of common AV brands and Equipment by sight and by name
* Understand purpose of AV components in a system
* Operate common AV equipment unassisted
* Support operating AV equipment for Live events
* Provide customer training on how to use an AV system
* Fully test a system for proper function and identify what part isnt working
* Experienced in troubleshooting hardware and software. Understands signal flow
* Perform most common and standard AV/IT cable terminations
* Change PCs network settings
* Connect to Equipment via IP and Serial connections
* Configure and set basic settings in equipment.
* Load and retrieve files from DSPs
* Load and retrieve files from Control systems
* Make settings adjustments in DSP existing file
* Edit DSP files or control code with remote support.
* Read drawings and system flows
* Perform QA inspections
* Perform Site surveys for system upgrades or new spaces
* Napkin CAD a functioning system.
* Set up and balance an audio system
* Build a standalone or closed functioning network
* Perform advanced video setups, including edge blends, mirror bounce, prism alignment, convergence
* Lead small team projects
* Provide remote support to other Service and Integration technicians
* Mentor and support team members
* Has a minimum 7 years of direct or related experience in AV industry which can be composed of any combination of; Site support, installation, VTC support, live event support, system design, programming and Quality Assurance.
* Understanding of AV systems, signal flow, and proficiency in troubleshooting
* Interest in the relationship between audiovisual and AI
* Interest in the relationship between audiovisual and analytics
* Must be willing to work in the Herndon, VA office (during non-pandemic times)
* Knowledge of lighting, acoustics and millwork
* Knowledge of structural engineering practices such as floor, wall, ceiling support
* CTS required
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) including Holidays and Vacation
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* 401k Plan
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Service and Recognition Rewards
* Family-friendly Company Events
* Work-life balance advocation