게시된 위치: 기타 속 페니실바니아 | Posted: |
Nashville Dental Inc. is seeking a Dental Service Technician for our East Tennessee service team based in our Knoxville branch location.
A Nashville Dental service technician role is to install, train on use of and repair dental equipment. Nashville Dental is an authorized dealer of all the major dental equipment manufacturers worldwide. Our service techs will work on a wide variety of equipment from dental compressors, dental operatory equipment, to the latest in 3D conebeam x-rays, which requires both mechanical and software competence.
Service tech will be provided a company van, which will be fully stocked with parts and tools needed for the repair of dental equipment. It will be techs responsibility to maintain appearance and maintenance of the van and keeping their parts inventory stocked.
Interested candidates should read the opportunity then contact Randy Reeder, Regional Manager for Nashville Dental, at .
Information about the company:
Nashville Dental, Inc. is a full-service dental distributor that has been family-owned and operated since its founding in 1897 as the Morrison Brothers Dental Supply Company, then in 1905 the company incorporated and changed its name to Nashville Dental, Inc.(NDI). Vernon L. Brown joined NDI in 1929 and began managing the company in the mid-1930s, purchasing it outright in 1974. The Brown family, now in its third generation of management, continues to own and operate NDI to this day and is currently led by its President, Mike Brown. As the only locally owned distributor in the region, NDI provides a comprehensive line of dental supplies, equipment and services that support independently owned dental practices in Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Alabama, N. Georgia, N. Mississippi, S.W. Virginia and S. Indiana.
* A candidate must have a valid drivers license and possess a good driving record.
* The ideal candidate will have at least a high school diploma (further technical training preferred) with previous experience demonstrating that the candidate has a general aptitude for repairing equipment.
* Training will be with an experienced Nashville Dental technician in addition to virtual or live training provided by our manufacturer partners.
* Lift and move dental equipment.
* Candidate must be in good physical condition with the ability to be able to bend and kneel to work on equipment that requires you to work on the floor.
Nashville Dental provides our team members a highly competitive salary based on candidates experience and expertise, along with providing a package of company benefits.