게시된 위치: 경영진 속 워싱턴 | Posted: |
The Senior Director of Nursing Services supports the vision of the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality.
In collaboration with the Chief Nursing Officer, is responsible for providing leadership, direction, management, and administration of nursing operations and services to ensure accomplishment of strategic initiatives and objectives. Leads nursing practice in the hospital and maintains consistent and high-quality standards of patient care. Develops and deploys nursing policies, objectives, and initiatives for the division; reviews departmental operations to ensure compliance with established standards. Drives the delivery of quality and cost-effective patient care and oversees the performance of nursing staff. Contributes to the development of the patient care vision; oversight of the model of care, nursing quality assurance, nursing operations, patient safety and the reputation of patient care services.
* Current, valid Arizona or compact RN state license
* Master's degree in Nursing or related field (e.g. MSN/MBA/MHA)
* Ten years of nursing experience and five years of nursing leadership experience-must include two years of director-level experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to operate skillfully within all levels of the organization and lead in a team-oriented environment to execute strategic initiatives
* Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
* Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC Wellness Center and the Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Our MissionTo provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with our communities' needs.Our VisionCreating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that exists between body, mind and the human spirit. Our ValuesRespect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed. Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's performance.Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.Quality: Providing service excellence.