Publicēts: Citi - Valensija | Pēdējo reizi atjaunots: |
Our collaborator is a young Spanish company, founded in 2014 by people with experience in managing groups and European projects within the framework of programs such as Leonardo da Vinci, Human Capital, Erasmus Plus, EURODYSSEY and POWER.
They are currently looking for interns who would like to work with them from their branch in Valencia. They offer a friendly atmosphere among professional people, which will primarily consist of supporting activities and projects developed by the company.
- Accompanying groups in cultural activities as tours around the city, bike tours, shows, events and visiting various attractions offered by the city.
- Supporting with planning trips and creating cultural programs.
- Supporting with professional visits of the groups.
- Supporting with the preparation of Spanish classes (level A1-A2) based on interactive activities.
- Supporting with the preparation of documentation.
- Supporting with translating (oral and written).
- Work with the social media of the company.
- Polish as a native standard.
- Spanish at least B1.
- English at least B1.
- Communicative, open-minded for new experience and challenges, responsible and well-organized
- Minimum duration of 2 months.
- No financial compensation.