Објавено во: Извршен Менаџмент во Шведска | Последни промени: |
Based in Sweden
Job ref: JE/54915
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing of innovative protective packaging solutions to meet the increasing packaging demands of e-commerce, automotive and industrial customers alike. A comprehensive range of sustainable protective packaging solutions are designed for customers that especially need to protect their products during transport. Our client does not only manufacture high quality packaging materials, the company also specialises in machinery, equipment and engineering and can therefore be seen as a full solution provider for their existing and future customers. Although our client wishes to have close contact with its end-customers and also approaches prospects directly the preferred route to market is via distribution. Direct deliveries depend on the strategic value and size of the customer. Semi-automated solutions are an important and growing part of our client’s business.
Primary Purpose: Responsible for maximising revenue, volume and realising the set sales objectives via new and existing distribution partners and direct customer relations in the Scandinavian region by selling packaging solutions.
• Sustainable sales and margin growth in the region
• Target end-customers in line with the company’s strategy and ambition
• Grow our sales by supporting our distribution partners in approaching new potential customers
• Develop a strategy and business plan to achieve the company’s goals in the assigned region
• Create and offer total packaging solutions and continuously add value which satisfy end user needs in line with the company’s CVP
• Understand and maximise the potential in the e commerce and industrial markets
• Have the ability to demonstrate the value of the offer to third party logistics companies and return on capital investment
• Confidently deliver product and sales training to customers and distributors, including straightforward equipment demonstrations
• Feed market requirements back to UK and European management
• Maintain a working knowledge of new developments, techniques and products in the industry
• Safeguard the company’s reputation with a professional approach
• Report an accurate record of activities by regularly updating the company’s CRM tools and completing a monthly business review
· Experience with a distribution sales channel
· Always looking for new customers and business opportunities.
· Understands the importance of selling systems, added value and engineered solutions.
· Industry sales knowledge of industrial packaging, paper/film solutions, logistics, packaging
· machinery or automation products is particularly relevant
· At least 5 years of experience in Sales Account management including ownership of the strategy and development of a product line
· Life cycle sales management experience
· Ability to perform market research and analysis including new market opportunity
· Strong facilitation and project management skills
· Effective presenter, excellent written and verbal communication
· Extensive PC knowledge, including database, spreadsheet and web
· Team player, able to build business teams and manage across a matrix
· Able to manage multiple priorities
The company has retained Listgrove to manage this project on their behalf and all third party applications will be forwarded for their attention. Fees will not be payable to recruitment consultancies that send speculative candidate applications.
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
- 500 SEK/Дневно/Ноќно
- 600 SEK/Дневно/Ноќно
- 600 SEK/Дневно/Ноќно