Објавено во: Телекомуникации во САД | Последни промени: |
The Senior DBA is responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to Global Infrastructure individuals or small to medium teams. This position is considered a subject matter expert (SME) in several key technologies under the infrastructure domain. The position will lead the staff in directing technical maintenance and RTB work assignments, Incident and Service Requests, work assignments and delivering medium to complex projects. The position also provides input to their Manager on staff performance and technical proficiency. This position operates in a highly independent role making daily operational decisions to ensure environment availability
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-The-Business (RTB) support and incident service requests of the assigned Global Infrastructure area.
* Provide technical direction and guidance to team members on a small to medium sized team or work solutions, prioritization, planning, assignment completion, and quality of work.
* Serve as a project resource and provide project leadership on application and infrastructure project efforts representing functional capabilities, assisting with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
* Develop and increase technical knowledge and capabilities through training, investing time to understand and communicate technical/organizational direction and cross training.
* Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SMEs, in the form of efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with staff, mentoring, and staff technical development.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* Seven (7) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
* One (1) or more years of lead experience.
* Relevant industry related certifications.
* Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
* Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
* Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
* _Database_ _Administration:_
* _Oracle Role: _Experience in Oracle database, Oracle RAC, Oracle RMAN, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Multi-tenant database, Enterprise Manager. Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle GoldenGate, and/or Exadata. Experience with operating systems Linux (RHEL, SUSE, OEL) AIX, or Solaris. Oracle Certified Professional.