Објавено во: Останато во САД | Последни промени: |
Tony C's New York Style Pizza
Positions Available - Servers - Hosts
Tony Cs New York Style Pizza is Austin owned and operated by Tc4 & Co Hospitality, dedicated to Hard Work, High Standards and Notable Hospitality. Led by partners, Tony Ciola and Creed Ford IV, Tc4 was founded in 2011 with the opening of their first concept The League Kitchen & Tavern. Together, Tc4 owns and operates multiple Award-Winning restaurants in the Austin area, including Tony C's Pizza & Beer Garden, The League Kitchen & Tavern, Mighty Fine Burgers, and Tony Cs New York Style Pizza.
Tony Cs New York Style Pizza features an upscale selection of New York-style pies, pasta and wine in an airy, brick-lined space with modern decor. Fresh ingredients, family recipes, authentic and eclectic flavors, a coal oven burning at nearly 1000 degrees .a few degrees above the rest. creates an extraordinary experience.
The main responsibility of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they receive "Notable Hospitality" and a great experience when dining at the restaurant.
* Providing positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
* Maintaining the proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling guest needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, and refilling glasses.
* Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
The main responsibility of the Host is to warmly greet guests and provide them with a warm farewell as they leave.
* Greeting all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting
* Handling table bookings, directing guests to their tables, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, assisting in drink selection, informing guests about food preparation details, and communicating specific and accurate guest needs to the cooks.
* Preparing the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, and performing all other preparation tasks.
* Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by the supervisor.
* Assisting with special events as needed.
TABC & Food Handlers Certificate
* Great Earning Potential
* Flexible Hours
* Awesome Work Environment
* Experience Appreciated, but not Required
* Growth Potential and Career Advancement
* Insurance Options