Објавено во: Телекомуникации во Калифорнија | Последни промени: |
At , excellence is at the core of our company. Every detail counts as we work to deliver a safe, reliable, and cost-effective autonomous driving platform to the public. As part of the team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the art vehicle technology. You will have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join us on this exciting journey as we bring the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to the future of transportation.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Compute Performance, you will be developing technologies to accelerate leading applications in autonomous driving fields within computer vision, ML/DL, mapping and localization, planning and prediction.
* Identifying key applications for current and future autonomous driving problems and performing in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current and next-generation compute architectures.
* Collaborating closely with diverse groups in including both hardware and software to optimize and craft core parallel algorithms as well as to influence the next-generation compute platform architecture design and software infrastructure.
* BS/MS or Ph.D in computer science, electrical engineering or a related discipline.
* Strong programming skills in C/C++.
* Good knowledge of the fundamentals of computer architecture, including data caching, memory system, SIMD instruction sets, and compiler code generation.
* Good understanding of hardware performance, regarding CPU or GPU execution model, threads, registers, cache, cost/performance trade-off, etc.
* Experience with profiling, benchmarking and validating performance for complex computing architectures.
* Experience in optimizing the utilization of compute resources, identifying and resolving compute and data flow bottlenecks.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally between software and hardware teams
One or more of the following fields are preferred
* Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA, OpenCL or OpenACC.
* Experience in computer vision, machine learning and deep learning.
* Strong knowledge of software design, programming techniques and algorithms.
* Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
* Good knowledge of common deep learning frameworks and libraries.
, Inc. () is pursuing an ambitious vision for autonomous mobility. We aim to bring safe, sustainable, and accessible mobility to the entire world. We believe that autonomous technology can make our roads exponentially safer for travelers. Founded in late 2016, has been a pioneer in autonomous mobility technologies and services across the U.S. and China, spearheading public-facing Robotaxi pilots in both markets. The company is currently valued at $5.3B and some of its major investors include Toyota, OTPP, Sequoia Capital China, and IDG Capital.