Објавено во: Инженеринг во Лос Анџелес | Последни промени: |
Xos [ (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design vehicles from scratch, invent efficient and durable battery systems, write software to control the vehicle and its interactions with the driver, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company, and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, employee Tiki-Bar, ping-pong, and training and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to work on something we can be proud of, on a journey to a cleaner planet. Were go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Will you join us?
Xos, Inc. is looking for an Engineer that will participate in the definition and implementation of multiple commercial electric vehicles platforms supporting the BMS Team. You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving problems that haven't been solved at scale before. Along the way, we guarantee that you will learn a lot, have fun and make a positive impact on the environment by reducing the emission footprints of Commercial Vehicles. This individual will contribute in all phases of system design, development, testing, integration, and production (V-Cycle). The system engineer will be the liaison between the manufacturing, hardware and software for the battery management system. She/ He will be responsible for the requirements tracking, and work on test plans with different stakeholders within the organization.
* B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical discipline
* Minimum of 5 years experience with electric propulsion systems
* Minimum of 5 years experience developing requirements for safety-critical systems
* Experience using requirement management tools such as DOORS or Jama
* Understanding the regulatory requirements applicable to BMS
* Understanding of industry guidelines for high voltage automotive power systems (ISO, IEC, SAE)
* Experience leading DFMEAs and experience using FMEA software tools (such as IQRM or Plato)
* Experience applying Functional Safety processes and standards to safety-critical automotive systems (ISO 26262)
* Experience or understanding of hardware and software validation testing at various levels (SIL, HIL, Inverter, battery, Drive Unit, and Vehicle)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
* Good team player with great communication skills
* Self-motivated: Demonstrated ability to set direction and guide the team towards it
* Experience with electronics development from the requirements level to the full productions
* Ensure requirement traceability from the sub-component level up to the vehicle level functional requirements
* interface between the power electronics team and the software team to ensure a successful integration effort
* Lead FMEA efforts with SW and HW teams with the development using standard FMEA software tool
* Lead Hazard Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis and Functional Safety efforts focused on the Inverter in its intended application
* Develop and document Functional Safety work products that comply with ISO 26262 standard guidelines
* Develop a comprehensive Design Verification plan which employs test methods at various levels (SIL, HIL, battery Inverter, Drive Unit, and Vehicle)
* Assist in troubleshooting issues found during Validation testing, also design and releasing experience for electronics systems
* Xos, Inc. is committed to offering competitive wages
* The Company offers medical coverage, paid 100% by the employer for employees with dependent coverage partially off-set by the employer
* Dental, Vision, and Life plans are also offered through the Company's health package
* Generous PTO, sick, vacation, and holiday pay
Reaching, Standing, Typing, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Sedentary work. Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally.
Xos, Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.