Објавено во: Телекомуникации во Калифорнија | Последни промени: |
LVIS is a leader in cutting-edge neural information analysis technologies that can decode brain networks and find cures for neurological diseases. LVIS owns patented technologies and our team includes leaders with strong expertise in neuroscience and engineering from Stanford University. LVIS has been selected to be a member of the Stanford StartX community and the NVIDIA inception program. We have an international team with our headquarter located in Palo Alto, California, USA and we have an office in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for talented individuals to join us in transforming the neurology health care industry.
* Implementation of a data processing pipeline for cloud services such as data upload, signal processing, storage, etc.
* Design and implementation of backend administrative services such as account management, billing, payment, etc.
* Inter-regional cloud communication.
* Cloud service stability and performance optimization.
* 5+ years of experience in software product development.
* Strong programming skills in implementing web APIs using Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, RDBMS, and No-SQL.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field.
* Experience in the implementation of the automated building, testing, and deployment environment and familiarity with code review using Git.
* Master or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field.
* Experience in the development of medical devices using HL7.
* Familiarity with the web development life cycle from planning, implementation, testing, to deployment and maintenance.
* Experience in the optimization of deep neural networks for commercial use.
* Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
* Job type: Full-time.
* U.S. citizens, green card holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
- Полно работно време