Објавено во: Финансии во Атланта | Последни промени: |
Engagifii is looking for a Senior Software Account Executive to continue our rapid revenue growth. Were a leading Government Affairs solution in the US. We have provided solutions in this space for the last twenty years and released a new platform in 2019 that integrates with our AMS suite of solutions.
If youre looking to join a fast-paced SaaS Technology company where hard work is rewarded and your contributions are recognized by everyone, this may be the right opportunity for you. The right candidate will have either an interest in legislation and advocacy or the desire to close a lot of deals fast. Our solutions help keep government affairs teams informed, engaged, and help them achieve their critical missions. Your work and the solutions you are selling directly impact the lives of many! Our clients are state and local governments, professional lobbying firms, and state associations. The ability to sell software at a level the customer understands is key (sometimes you're talking to the Director of IT, other times the part-time secretary that has been with the lobbying firm for 50 years). No prospecting or cold calling!
This product has a short sales cycle and we are looking for a candidate that is driven and ready to jump right in - start earning commissions the first month!
The Right Candidate Is:
* A true self-starter, very organized, and strong time management skills
* A high performer with a history of exceeding sales quotas
* Good listener and assertive enough to know how and when to ask the right questions
* Knows how to get right to the decision-maker and identify their needs and position our solutions
* Filled with a sense of urgency and persistence
* Driven by goals, money, personal growth, and the impact you are making on others
Experience & Requirements:
* 4-year college degree (preferred)
* 3+ years sales success in a B2B SaaS sales environment
* Comfortable presenting/demonstrating cloud-based software on Zoom
* Experience selling to government accounts and familiarity with their procurement process is a plus!
* Experience selling to associations is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
* $150,000+ OTE ($75k base + commission + bonus) No cap! Top reps earn over $150k
* Company-provided Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans
* Company-paid, unlimited time off
* Mostly work-from-home (some meetings will be in the office)
* Opportunity to advance to sales manager and build out your own team within the first year
* A strong team around you that loves what they do