Објавено во: Останато во Ајдахо | Последни промени: |
Who is Anatomage?
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
About the Role
Anatomage has an opportunity for a hands-on, results-driven Controller to lead our Accounting team in continuing growth of our 3D medical and dental imaging company. He/She will be responsible for monthly reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and developing and implementing new finance and accounting processes and procedures.
This role will work closely with the CEO to lay the financial foundation for our next phase of growth. Our Controller is a critical hire as we look for a candidate who will be strategic and solution-based when creating new processes and systems to support our business. This role will be expected to work in our office located in Santa Clara, California.
What Youll Do
* Lead and direct the organization's accounting function and oversees all accounting operations
* Create, implement and maintain the overall accounting systems, procedures, and policies
* Direct all analysis and reporting of financial information including budgets, financial planning/forecasts and required filings and reports
* Prepare and publish monthly financial statements, reporting and analysis
* Manage recurring month-end and year-end close process
* Research technical accounting issues for compliance
* Facilitate and track stock options
* Treasury and cash management duties
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Oversee, organize and track documentation related to governance (local, state, federal taxes etc.)
* Handle risk management including proposing company policies to ensure financial security and integrity over a accounting transactions
Skills and Abilities Required
* 10+ years of progressive Accounting experience
* 5+ years of prior Financial Controller or Director of Accounting experience
* 3+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience developing and implementing accounting operation systems, policies and procedures
* Thorough understanding of US GAAP
* Experience with international subsidiary accounting
* Strong financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting skills
* People management experience leading and supervising an accounting team
Qualities We Look For
* Current CPA highly preferred
* Advanced knowledge of financial statistics and accounting principles
* Resilient and adaptable individual who can problem-solve and operate independently
* Highly analytical and attention to detail maintaining accuracy
* Experience in designing and implementing backend financial systems and procedures
* Excellent communication and organization skills
Minimum Education and Experience Required
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
* Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
What We Offer
* Health, Dental, and Vision care for you and your family
* 401K savings plan with employer matching
* Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
* Casual work culture
* Commuter benefits
* Headspace at Work, a mindfulness and meditation app provided at no cost to employees. It includes access to hundreds of exercises for guided meditation, sleep, focus, and quick workouts
* Team bonding activities, catered lunches, free snacks and more when we return back to our office!
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 15 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the companys products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomages software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the worlds first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each other's diverse perspectives. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.
- Полно работно време
- 140,000 - 160,000 USD/Годишно
- Полно работно време
- 160,000 - 200,000 USD/Годишно