Објавено во: Останато во Илиноис | Последни промени: |
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Lead Identity & Access Management Engineer. This is a full time remote position. The client is going through a Sailpoint migration and needs someone to help implement Sailpoint. They need to have extensive experience with Sailpoint, Bean Shell Scripting, and Java.
- Responsible for deploying an enterprise identity management and access governance system supporting security and regulatory compliance, reduced IT support costs, and end-user self-service.
- Lead IAM projects and programs with overall technical responsibility in designing and integrating Identity Management Services within the organization
- Tasked with designing highly complex solutions to critical IAM business problems
- Ability to drive innovation into and to continuously improve complex solutions and products within the business
- Demonstrates ability to gain support for complex architecture and to negotiate solution/architectural trade-offs. Facilitates root cause analysis session.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in IAM process and innovative approaches to solving IAM problems
- Define and implement IAM use cases based on organizational needs and requirements
- Consult with business units when implementing IAM services for new systems/applications
- Work with Enterprise Architects and other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate IAM solutions are in place
- Leads the team in creating and maintaining the architecture for IAM systems
- Works closely with IAM Manager to identify key technical components as required for project requirements and to assist in prioritization of development efforts.
- Responsible for planning IAM system design changes, upgrades, enhancements and new features.
- Actively participate in technical/functional project meetings.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A widely-recognized technical certification such as GIAC or CISSP is strongly preferred.
- 8+ Years of experience using the IAM platforms (ie CA, Sailpoint, SecureAuth,)
- Strong technical knowledge of IAM tools and processes, including: Identity and Access Management, directory services (LDAP), Single Sign-On (SSO), Web Access Management, Federated Authentication, User Lifecycle and Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of Industry Standard IAM Tools providing Identity Management, Access Management, Directory Services, IDaaS solutions and privileged access management (PAM)
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices required
- Infrastructure Expertise: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Web/TCPIP
- Application Server Expertise: WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBoss, IIS, Apache Web Servers
- Basic Java knowledge of writing custom plugins and/or general Java development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or other relational databases and experience with SQL Scripting language