Објавено во: Останато во Мејн | Последни промени: |
*Complimentary uniforms and shoes*
*Medical, Dental, Vision & Short Term Disability*
A career with Charleston Place, A Belmond Hotel is a step beyond the ordinary. Where America's favorite travel destination comes to life with our legendary service. Giving guests a different glimpse at a destination they thought they knew. Plus, the potential for personal and career growth are endless. Consider this your personal invitation to a career of detailed experiences and enthusiastic discovery.
A perennially Conde Naste Traveler and Travel + Leisure Award Winner, Charleston Place, A Belmond Hotel strives to deliver memorable experiences that are the ultimate expression of southern hospitality.
Responsible for responding to all guest and departmental requests quickly. Empty linen. Issue supplies to Turndown Attendants. Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays. This is a part-time position.
* Respond to all guest and departmental requests quickly.
* Empty linen.
* Issue supplies to Turndown Attendants.
* Stock and replace ice as needed.
* Remove trash and dirty linen from collectors.
* Place all trash in dumpster.
* Return irons, ironing boards, and pack and plays to appropriate areas.
* Practice aggressive hospitality at all times.
* Maintain knowledge of hotel features/services, outlets, hours of operation, etc.
* Practice emergency procedures in compliance with hotel/company standards; react and assist in hotel emergency situations as needed.
* Be an ambassador of the hotel and the company at all times, in and out of the work place.
* Ensure by example that the Belmond philosophy is known.
* Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to outside organizations and the community.
* Be knowledgeable of, implement, communicate, and comply with policies of Belmond, Belmond Charleston Place and its Hotel Human Resources Department.
* Maintain confidentiality and security of all guest and general hotel information.
* Assist in other areas as needed.
* Use utilities and resources in a responsible manner to control wastage.
* Communicate relevant information to the department, your line manager and across departments, as appropriate.
* Comply with safe working practices, Health and Safety policy and ensure accidents/defects are reported immediately.
* Attend learning and development courses and complete eLearning modules, as required.
* Demonstrate and be a role model of Belmonds core values of Care, Confidence, Curiosity and Community.
Belmond Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the majority of these plans after 90 days of full-time employment. The effective date will be the first of the month following your 90th day worked. We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays, as well as tuition assistance.
- Скратено работно време