Објавено во: Останато во Минеаполис | Последни промени: |
Colliers Mortgage offers a comprehensive range of products and services designed to meet our clients financing, funding, and capitalization needs. Our experts are available to help clients access federal agency loan programs, structure competitive financing packages for borrowers and lenders, or identify capital sources for capitalization requirements.
As an approved Fannie Mae DUS lender, FHA/HUD lender and Fannie Mae issuer, we offer a variety of loan products for the acquisition, refinance, construction or rehabilitation of various property types. Colliers Mortgage was also awarded designation as a lender/partner with the USDA under the Communities Facilities Guaranteed Program.
Colliers Mortgage is seeking a team player to join the Minneapolis office as an FHA/HUD Loan Processor/Closer. This position is responsible for all aspects of the loan closing process for various agency lenders, including FHA/HUD and/or Fannie Mae.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works directly with borrower clients to request and monitor receipt of all closing related materials, monitors third party reports, and review of agency requirements for closing packages.
* Interacts closely with the underwriter and originator, counsel and agency personnel.
* Responsible for the reviewing of loan documents, property and liability insurance certificates, and other files as required.
* Some underwriting analysis may be required, including review of operating statements and budgets, rent roll documentation, and financial statements.
* Additional closing duties include preparation of loan settlement statement, coordinating disbursement of loan proceeds through warehouse lender and accounting, as well as securitization processes.
* Substantial interaction with Borrowers, Attorneys, Architects, Contractors, Title Companies, and Surveyors to help ensure the closing occurs in timely manner.
* Other duties assigned
* High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
* 1-3 years of preparatory or related experience required
* Multifamily Mortgage/Real Estate experience preferred
* Working knowledge of FHA/HUD and Map Guide preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Excellent customer service skills
* Regular and reliable attendance required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families including medical and dental plans; 401k plan including company matching; firm funded life and disability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled