Објавено во: Инженеринг во Њујорк | Последни промени: |
Taitem Engineering has an opportunity for an Engineering Associate - Building Information Modeler/Drafter to join its Design Department. The successful candidate will focus on engineering design for both new and existing buildings as part of Taitem's MEP+S team. This growth position offers the opportunity to learn from Taitem's experienced staff of electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers who are eager to share their knowledge.
Taitem is a progressive consulting firm based in beautiful Ithaca, New York. Founded in 1989, Taitem is a mission-driven B-Corporation, committed to the "triple bottom line" of people, planet, and prosperity. Taitem is known for its high-quality work in designing and supporting sustainable, high-performing buildings. "Taitem" stands for "technology as if the earth mattered," reflecting the firm's commitment to the environment. Flexible schedules, family-friendly policies, and support for excellence make Taitem a life-sustaining place to work.
The Engineering Associate will work as a part of the design team to bring design projects to successful completion. The Engineering Associate is detail-oriented, is dedicated to quality work, and has a desire to learn and progress in the engineering profession. Specific work includes -
* Drafting in AutoCAD and Building Information Modeling in Revit
* Assisting in specifications writing
* Site visits/site inspections
* Coordination and communication with team members, both internal and external.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
* High-school diploma or equivalent
* Good communication skills, including speaking, listening, and writing
* Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
* Post-high-school education in engineering, building science, drafting, building information modeling, or related subjects
* Familiarity with building construction and the construction trades
* Knowledge of building codes and standards
Compensation: The recruiting range for this position is competitive and depends on the skills and experience of the applicant. This is a full-time benefits-eligible position. Benefits include medical and dental insurance, paid time off, professional development funds, and an employee assistance program.
Taitem Engineering is committed to creating a diverse workplace and encourages applications from women and people of color.
Taitem Engineering, PC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Полно работно време