Објавено во: Маркетинг во Шарлот | Последни промени: |
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Marketing Manager (MM) is responsible for creating and managing communications programs that effectively describe and promote Tresatas software products across all materials, platforms, and events. This role offers an experienced professional the opportunity to develop an integrated go-to-market strategy, build brand awareness, and drive demand generation for a high growth, innovative SaaS company in an incredibly fast-paced industry.
As a Tresata MM, you will work to create beautiful brand collateral and campaigns to amplify global awareness about our company and its capabilities. You will collaborate with the Product and Sales teams to develop clear messaging for our software products in a way that communicates value to our customers and differentiates us in the market - and to ultimately enable the expansion of our global footprint and customer base.
This role requires you to develop, lead, execute, and continuously improve end-to-end marketing strategies for a variety of target audiences. Those strategies must be clear and concise, customer-centric, and rooted in data.
The most critical skills for success in this role will be creativity, communication, and a passion for technology, detail, and design.
As a MM, you will perform the following tasks:
* Create and manage communication strategies and programs
* Collaborate with other teams across the company
* Develop key compelling, clear, and consistent messaging to share with a variety of audiences, both internal and external, across campaigns and platforms (digital & physical)
* Simplify complex tech concepts and educate the market on our overall value proposition in meaningful ways
* Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to enhance messaging
WHAT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BRING
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Design or Communication preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in marketing, SaaS/tech marketing and/or agency experience preferred
* Strong attention to detail, exceptional communication skills (oral/written), and a keen eye for design (graphic design experience is a plus, but not required)
* Proficiency with social media, digital marketing concepts, SEO/SEM, google ads and analytics
* Exceptional time management skills, and the ability to prioritize across multiple deliverables
* The ability to work independently and think strategically, execute, and measure results
* Familiarity with and passion for technology
MORE TO KNOW
* Working From: Charlotte, NC, Bangalore, India
* Travel: Some,
- Полно работно време