Објавено во: Извршен Менаџмент во Арлингтон | Последни промени: |
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Arlington, Virginia specializing in political campaigns work focused on coalition building, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement and message development.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States, FP1s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. Our grit, creativity and focus are what FP1s campaign approach truly represents.
As of July 2021, our office has reopened and resumed an in-person work environment.
When were in the office, we offer:
- Fast-paced work environment
- Access to senior leadership, open door policy
- Chance to work side by side with some of the countrys top political and public affairs operatives
- Drinks and snacks provided
- End of month all staff lunches
- Collaborative workspaces including an outdoor terrace and access to the building complexs rooftop space with
- Quarterly all-staff activities
- Employee engagement and Friday Fun Days!
Your day in the life may include:
- Connecting with campaign management and on-screen talent
- Creating shoot schedules and runs of show
- Arranging on-site logistics: timing, background extras, etc.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the director and the team
- Managing a production calendar, including planning and scheduling meetings and appointments for firm executives
- Handling team shoot expenses
- Assisting with general firm operations
This job may be for you, if you:
- Are able to multi-task high priority projects on tight deadlines
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have positive, and can-do attitude
- Are able to anticipate needs before they arise
- Are a self-starter who can tackle projects in either a team setting or independently
- Are adaptive and flexible to changing needs of the workplace
- Have excellent people skills and able to work with a wide variety of personalities
What we require:
- Basic understanding of local, regional, national politics, and current events
- 1-2 years of work experience (applicable internships may count)
- Travel with the team is required at least 50% of the time.
What we desire:
- Experience in politics and/or production
We offer competitive compensation with opportunity for a year-end bonus, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a paid maternity leave program and paid vacation and sick leave. In addition, we have a generous flex time schedule around holidays that allows work from home opportunities.
_FP1 Strategies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer._
- Полно работно време