Објавено во: Извршен Менаџмент во Далас | Последни промени: |
Pollo Regio is looking out for a District Manager to look for overall effectiveness of the 5-6 restaurants assigned within a geographic area to ensure delivery of a superior service product aiming to maximize overall profits primarily focusing on maintaining the quality and standard of the Pollo Regio brand.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
* Attractive salary package (Up to $68K)
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* 401(K) with a company match
* Quarterly Bonus/ Incentive program
* Vacation Days, Floating Holidays
* Black Friday and Christmas Day Holiday
* Free employee meals
* Employee food discount at stores
District Managers are responsible for the following but are not limited to:
* Reviewing the P&L of each restaurant in the division and identifying potential/present problems and locating source of variance in business operations.
* Ensures compliance with all state, federal and local laws and regulations in the areas of health, safety labor and employment, as well as any applicable company policies, guidelines and procedures. Communicates all pertinent Company information to restaurant personnel.
* Reviews administrative tasks including personnel paperwork (new hire, terminations, leaves of absence, injury, etc. conducts General Manager Orientations, oversees various audits, inventory and ordering of miscellaneous items.
* Be responsive and adaptive to Changes in recipes, operational processes used etc. These changes must be taken up with good efforts to acclimatize to the store employees.
* Investigates, resolves, and responds to guest complaints. Performs other related activities in accordance with policies and procedures as assigned by management.
* Candidate with 3 to 5 years experience working in a multi-unit management capacity.
* Able to work a corporate schedule, available all shifts and days of week.
* Must be extremely self-sufficient and resourceful.
* Must live within a proximity of the market.
* Intermediate - Expert level knowledge of computers and applications use.
* Possesses and demonstrates a strong owners commitment" to restaurant operations, customer service, cost control, quality, employee relations and employee development.
- Полно работно време