Објавено во: Останато во Јута | Последни промени: |
Cuberg is commercializing a next-generation lithium metal battery to power the rise of electric mobility. Our battery technology provides huge benefits in terms of energy density, power, and safety, all in a format that allows for rapid scaling. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the future of electric mobility.
We are currently seeking motivated Interns in the areas of materials science, engineering, data, and test. These positions require strong knowledge in chemistry, engineering, data, or science.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for making an impact in our sustainable energy future and who will thrive in a rapidly evolving, close-knit, and dynamic early-stage startup environment. The ideal candidate will think independently, be unafraid to take on major responsibilities, and perform all tasks with diligence and care.
Join us in building the future of energy.
Cuberg is commercializing next-generation battery technology to power the future of electric mobility. The company was acquired in 2021 by Northvolt, a global supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems. As Northvolt's Advanced Technology Center operating in Silicon Valley, Cuberg is developing and commercializing lithium metal batteries, building an innovation ecosystem around lithium-ion technology, and leveraging Northvolt's state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities to rapidly scale up production of advanced batteries.
* Analyze experimental results to understand the impact of cell materials on cell performance
* Assist scientists and engineers with material preparation, cell assembly, and testing
* Prepare reports, present and share results with team members
* Work closely with the battery modeling team members
* Currently pursuing a B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Applied Physics, Chemistry, or related area
* Fundamental knowledge of Li-ion cell electrochemistry and mechanisms
* Strong background in mathematical modeling and data analysis
* Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
* Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of the projects
* Advantageous Experience with Python and/or MATLAB
* Experience in building and maintaining databases
Paid time off, holidays