Објавено во: Финансии во Јута | Последни промени: |
Go1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. At Go1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritising actions over words and encouraging creativity and candour. It is with this spirit that we are driving hypergrowth and international expansion.
We are in search of a motivated and determined sales Account Executive to join our Sales Team reporting to the Sales Team Manager. As an Account Executive you will encompass the sales lifecycle elements of discovery, solution design, negotiation, collaboration, and sale close. You will lead by example in performing and achieving your own personal sales targets. You have a complete understanding of the breadth and depth of opportunities held, be able to provide insight into how to best capitalize and convert opportunities at each sales stage, and to articulate process weekly via 1:1 pipeline review to optimize opportunities and troubleshoot where necessary.
You are persuasive and organized. Communication is a top priority to you in interpersonal, verbal, and written formats. You are resilient and consistently meet your goals.
* Full sales lifecycle: discovery, solution design, negotiation, collaboration, and sale close
* Generate new recurring revenue for Go1
* Manage complex sales and present our value to C-level executives
* Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
* Maintain accurate data around opportunities and communications
* Achieve, and exceed, a monthly (and ultimately annual) sales quota
* Assist in preparation of pertinent sales and marketing material
* Attend and participate in events on behalf of Go1
* Nurture highly positive relationships inside and outside of Go1
* Assist in constantly improving sales and marketing processes
* Occasional travel up to 30%
* High level of strategic sales capability and approach with a proven track record in customer acquisition, retention, and growth
* Consistent contribution to a high-performance sales team and culture
* Customer-centric with strong abilities in persuasion, organization, perseverance, negotiation, and appropriate communication
* Highly developed and effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, able to engage, influence, and negotiate at a senior and executive level if required
* Able to collaborate, problem solve and innovate internally with key stakeholders to develop compelling solutions for prospects and customers
* High alignment to Go1 Values; strong internal drive, bias for action, creativity and candor, collaboration and teamwork
* Strong understanding and capability for selling technical services to HR & other business stakeholders
* Excellent understanding of Go1 products and services (acquired during probation period
Why you will love go1:
* Flexible work hours - between 7 am and 7 pm, work the hours that fit your schedule
* Smart & Authentic - We are a clever bunch and we love to share knowledge and
* experiences with each other, were also not afraid of robust discussions and competitive collaboration
* Great workspace! Our office is located in the Kiln coworking space, easily accessible from Trax or Frontrunner, and free parking in the Gateway garage if you drive.
* We are passionate about Learning - Enjoy unlimited access to the go1 Learning platform with thousands of online training courses available on-demand.
* 80% employer-paid medical
* 100% employer-paid dental, vision, LTD/STD, life insurance, 401k and dependent care FSA
* commuter benefits
* team outings, company dinners,
* Generous compensation plan, and career growth opportunities.
We work hard to ensure that we provide an inclusive workplace for everyone and are passionate about having all team members involved in what we do - no matter where in the world you are located. We celebrate each others wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation. Our culture of diversity fosters innovation and helps us provide the best learning experience possible for our clients and learners across the globe. go1 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.