Објавено во: Извршен Менаџмент во Вашингтон | Последни промени: |
Open Arms Housing is currently seeking a full-time Case Manager to work with clients in the organizations Scattered-Site Permanent Supportive Housing Program (PSHP). The position requires an experienced Case Manager to work with women challenged by years of homelessness, substance use, and behavioral and physical health issues.
Open Arms Housing is a non-profit organization committed to providing permanent homes, with ongoing support, for women who have experienced chronic homelessness and may need or desire mental health support and services in Washington, D.C.
The PSH Case Manager will manage cases of single adult women residents at scattered sites in Washington, D.C. The Case Manager will work with individuals to attain services and supportive housing through DCs Department of Human Services Coordinated Entry process; work with residents and other service providers to develop a plan of service to meet social, health, emotional, and economic needs to combat homelessness; coordinate services using Housing First and Harm Reduction approaches.
The PSH Case Manager works alongside a team of six PSH Case Managers and reports to the PSHP Director. The ideal candidate is committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment, tailored to meet individual needs and to promote housing stability.
* Support clients moving into stable long-term housing;
* Experience with chronically homeless adults and adults experiencing substance use;
* Advocates for and actively assists residents in obtaining services (e.g., health, mental health, intellectual disability, alcohol and drug, housing referrals, financial assistance, home-based services, training, medical services, mentoring, and socialization);
* Assists residents with the upkeep of apartments by meeting regularly with residents in their units;
* Addresses and if necessary, diffuses crisis situations with residents. Assesses safety issues and assists residents to access emergency services as needed (e.g., mental health services, adult protective services, rehabilitation services);
* Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the property management for units;
* Collaborate with ACT teams and other treatment teams in place;
* Maintains case notes; Maintains records in compliance with organization policy and compiles requisite statistics;
* Attend staff meetings and professional trainings;
* Meet with PSHP Director and Clinical Director on a regular basis;
* Models caring, concerned, respectful attitude toward residents and staff. Maintains adherence to resident guidelines and is familiar with and complies with policies and procedures of Open Arms Housing;
* Flexibility, creativity, compassion, and professionalism;
* Meets with the resident as needed to provide feedback. Regularly assesses, supports, and facilitates resident progress.
Required to successfully pass background checks (state of residence, FBI, DC police clearance) and maintain a good driving record. Required to possess a valid drivers license and auto insurance, and willingness to use personal vehicle to perform work related duties.
* MA degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related fields required;
* Experience working with adults with serious mental illness, chronically homeless adults, and/or adults with substance use required;
* Two (2) years of work experience providing direct case management services;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to meet all goals and objective for the position;
* Ability to respond to crisis situations;
* Keen attention to detail, follow through and organization;
* Ability to work independently and part of a small team;
* Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Box, and Case-Management Software);
* Clinical supervision available towards licensure for LGSW in D.C.
The Case Manager position is an exempt full-time position requiring 40 hours per week, with occasional late evenings and weekends. The starting compensation is $45,000-$50,000, dependent on experience, with an annual salary adjustment (COLA), and contingent upon funding and Board approval. Benefits include paid vacation, 401(k), and 100% employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees.
- Полно работно време