Geplaatst in: Overig in Denemarken | Geplaatst: |
Role- SAP Data Migration Consultant
Location: Egham, Surrey & Project based Consulting
Key Function: To provide Consulting Services to HCL Clients
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of full solutions.
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Coach and develop skills within a project team.
- Work effectively in mixed Client and Consultancy teams.
HCL Core Skills:
- Fully understands HCL's commercial accountability on project and takes responsibility for ensuring that commitments are met within the margin objectives for the piece of work.
- Can demonstrate leadership and social competence across HCL's Lines of Business s and at multiple clients.
- Uses good judgment to quickly make difficult decisions.
- Can effectively hold a one-to-one interview or meeting with client senior management levels.
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client in the context of the business development angles being pursued and contributes to these as appropriate.
- Can drive a multi-disciplined group including members from all Lines of Business to achieve the required results.
- Coaches others using there detailed knowledge and experience of HCL methodology gained by working on multiple projects.
- Able to help a client identify best practice solutions where conflicting requirements exist.
- Able to gain access to knowledge (internally and externally) and keeps up to date with developments in area of content knowledge.
- Creatively uses experience from other clients when completing process design.
- Can deliver complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors.
- Maintains senior management interest and buy-in to the process and provides real challenge and pace to a project.
- Can design a programme and delivery plan for an overall project or phase within a major programme.
- Can take an active part in the risk identification and mitigation process across all project activities.
- Can build strong relationships with senior client management based on trust and credibility.
- Able to give strong feedback and coaching to enhance the performance of client or HCL team members in potentially difficult situations.
- Can contribute to the preparation of complex proposals ensuring that client needs are met.
- Understands the legal components of a bid and can contribute to legal review and risk management.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities within existing clients that are within HCL's capabilities.
- Extensive implementation and configuration experience.
- Be able to contribute to the data migration strategy and approach, including governance process and reconciliation.
- Understand data structures and extractions.
- Fully aware of the ETL process from Legacy migration systems.
- Demonstrate experience in the extraction tool.
- Demonstrate experience in data mapping and data transformation rules.
- Understand data load rules.
- Be able to interact with clients and be able to translate technical requirements in business process speak.
- Lead small groups to drive out detailed requirements for data processing to support best practice business process.
- Previous client facing Consultancy experience.
- Minimum of 2 full project lifecycle.
- Experience of other modules/processes.
- Good user exit programming knowledge and debugging skills (ABAP/Java) - Desirable.
- Language skills or project experience outside the UK - Desirable.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation or gender reassignment