My client, with its roots at the highest levels of world motorsport, requires an experienced composite laminator to join its team on a short term contract at its high performance testing and development facility in the Germany. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging and fulfilling workplace in a multinational company with a friendly and supportive culture.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- the ability to read, understand and follow engineering drawings and lay up manuals
- previous experience of laminating high quality complex carbon composite components
- previous experience and knowledge of the chassis impact structure and associated structural components
- mould preparation and manufacture
- the ability to vacuum bag components
- previous experience of the operation of autoclave ovens
- possess a good working knowledge of base materials
A high level of attention to detail, positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible ‘hands-on’ approach to workload and is essential.
You must be able to work successfully as part of a team often working with minimal supervision, remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues