My client, with its roots at the highest levels of world motorsport, requires an experienced design engineer to join its team at its high performance testing and development facility in the Germany to work in System Integration. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging and fulfilling workplace in a multinational company with a friendly and supportive culture.
As a system integration design engineer, you will complete the design of engine systems, fuel system, gearbox cooling system and integration of these into the whole car package.
* Complete detailed design, to specification, the car systems components and installations assigned on target according to planned deadlines
* Support design work with concept and other departments to maximise car systems impact on overall car performance
* Evaluate and coordinate technical and logistical requirements
* Check drawings and 3D models to ensure their required quality
Applicants must have:
* A degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
* Relevant experience as a design engineer with system integration design experience in the automotive or motorsport sector
* Proficiency in catia, Teamcenter