Geplaatst in: Techniek in Karlsruhe | Geplaatst: |
Student for our Electronics Hardware Team (m/w/d)
NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry. We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics technology. NDT Global is known for high quality and reliability furthermore we are optimizing our innovative research continuously. We have trust in our employees and encourage them to develop their professional skills and creativity.
Be part of our team!
Career Level: Student
Role and Responsibilities
The working student is responsible for the CAE library elements and improvement of the quality of library database. Further supports the working student the team in projects.
· Administration and maintenance of Altium Designer electronic libraries
· Creation of new schematic symbols, footprints and components
· Support of electronic hardware engineers in electronic design tasks
· 8-20 hours per week, flexible depending on available tasks and student's workload
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
· Student of electrical engineering or similar studies (communications engineering preferred)
· Basic knowledge in hardware development
· Basic knowledge in electronic CAE libraries
· Basic knowledge in Altium Designer usage
· Good Technical understanding
· German and English (B2 Level)
- Great long-term career prospects
- Challenging tasks in innovative and intercultural teams
- Individual opportunities for career development
- Attractive remuneration system and flexible working hours
If you are interested in this advanced opportunity in a dynamic and successful international environment, please apply by using our application system https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
We look forward to receiving your application!
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG, Friedrich-List-Str. 1, 76297 Stutensee
- 67.770 - 72.288 EUR/Jaarlijks