Geplaatst in: Klantenservice/ Call Center in Berlijn | Geplaatst: |
On behalf of our client, a leading business services company, we are looking for English Customer Support Agents to work in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Belfast, the birthplace of the RMS Titanic, is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland.
As one of the safest cities in Europe, it boasts many historic locations as well as a vibrant nightlife perfect for those looking live their life to the full. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to boost your career or gain more experience!
· Responsible for a range of inbound customer contacts via social media and email;
· Manage cases within the supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
· Document and log all contacts and actions in the CRM per specified guidelines;
· Provides clear direction to assist customers during issue resolution;
· Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process
· Achieves specified performance goals and required knowledge of all tools.
· Fluency in written & spoken English and.
· Exceptional customer service skills required with a minimum of 6 month’s contact center experience;
· Clearly demonstrate the ability to respond via social media in the management & resolution of customer enquiries;
· Proven experience of PC and software applications including Microsoft Word and Outlook;
· Ability to demonstrate 6 month’s experience delivering excellent written communication with a professional manner;
· Strong interpersonal skills, proven experience demonstrating the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
· Ability to recognize differing customer needs, and successfully manage resolution of contacts aligned with delivering great Customer Experience;
· Can do attitude, and a desire to support our customers and colleagues.
· Attractive salary package;
· Possible relocation support;
· Modern workplace with superb staff facilities;
· Opportunities for further professional development;
· Open-minded company culture.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Solliciteer voor deze baan
- 52 EUR/Dagelijks