Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers international language recruitment and business consulting, both with strong Nordic focus and reach. Nordic Recruitment & Consulting is the leading source for all Nordic speakers (Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian) in many countries.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Contact us any time and you will receive a prompt reply with already proposed solutions for what we can do for you!
One of the biggest companies offering money transfer & financial services collaborates with our company to provide exceptional customer support!
Advisors of the support department, communicate with local agencies and individual customers to assist them with various financial services & money transactions. More details on the job description:
- Handle inquiries via phone & e-mail
- Assist customers to modify transaction information
- Educate customers how to manage their online accounts
- Handle complaints politely & effectively
- Reroute/escalate cases to different departments
- Near-native level of Italian/German/Spanish/Dutch/French & good English knowledge
- Experience in customer service
- Adaptability to a fast-paced environment
- Tech savviness & multitasking skills to use multiple internal tools
- Experience in the financial sector will be appreciated, but is not required
We provide complete training and a great remuneration package (competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year) to boost the beginning of your new career in Greece. Our company always offers professional growth & development opportunities, as well as monthly performance-based bonuses.
- EUR 1.100 - EUR 1.300 / Maandelijks
- EUR 17.000 - EUR 23.000 / Jaarlijks