Geplaatst in: Overig in Nederland | Geplaatst: |
Our client is a major supplier to the nuclear industry, seeking to improve and develop ways to manage the world’s demand for sustainable energy. With decades of experience within the nuclear industry and thanks to some of the best experts in their fields, they’re still growing and are now building a new division.
My client are seeking a Decommissioning Test Facility Lab Operator to execute experimental programmes and support the development and upkeep of the lab facilities. You will ensure the programmes are run on time, within budget and according to strict safety rules. Using analytical instrumentation, you will analyse various samples and provide results analysis as well as supporting the maintenance of the equipment.
The successful candidate will have:
* A BSc and/or MSc in Engineering, Chemistry or Physics,
* Previous hands-on experience in a laboratory or Test Facilities, handling analytical instruments,
* Nuclear experience would be ideal, although candidates with experience in the following sectors will be considered: Oil & gas, energy, fuels, waste management, etc…
* Fluent in English and Dutch (highly advantageous)
In exchange, our client will offer a competitive salary and generous benefits along with excellent career progression opportunities.
Keywords: nuclear, test facility, decommissioning, oil and gas, waste management, fuels, energy, analytical chemistry, physics, chemistry, engineering, laboratory analyst, Almelo, Netherlands, VRS7389FP
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
- 40.000 - 45.000 EUR/Jaarlijks