Geplaatst in: Logistiek in Amsterdam | Geplaatst: |
As a Team Leader, you will manage of the Financial transport administration team. Aside of the operational management of the team you will be responsible of checking and reporting the financial administration in regards to transport.
Our client is one of the well known budget retail store in Europe. They are proud of their divers workforce, common passion for the retail industry and their no-nonsense mentality. They live and work buy strong value such as respect, discipline, collaboration and customer focus.
You and your team are supplying data to external carrier or Transport Service Provider (TSP) for proper invoicing and to handle the financial administration for different third party located across Europe. This involve change requests, issuing invoices and driver's data.
Your responsibility :
- Implementing and follow-up of tariff agreements with external carriers
- Reporting results of external carriers, TSP and controlling
- Advice and provide insight to internal parties, such as Controlling, Procurement and Management Transport
- You initiate and lead processes improvement
- Providing insight and advice on compliance
- Drawing up contracts on the operational and financial level for TSP's
- Ensure that the general day-to-day administration is taken care of by the team
- You manage and establish the team's KPI and SLAs
- You manage the operational day to day activities of the team.
- You are supporting and improving your team by providing direct and constructive feedback based on performance and personal development, instructions, explanations and coaching related to future requirements and priorities
- You motivate your team to think along and actively contribute to the development of new ideas and to learn from their own experiences and those of others.
- MBO-4 or HBO in finance, transport or similar
- About 3 years of similar working experience
- Experience in retail industry is highly appreciated
- You have strong leadership skills and find personal approach important
- Affinity with transport and supply-chain is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written command of Dutch and English languages is a must
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are pro-efficient with systems
- You are proactive and keen on process optimization
- Organized, structured and have strong attention to details
- Long term employment
- Full time position (38h)
- Possibility to participate to the collective health insurance policy
- Staff discount in their shop
- Education budget and in-house academy
- Flexible working hours
- dynamic and international work environment