Geplaatst in: Financiën in Amsterdam | Geplaatst: |
In this role you will be responsible for all transactions, reconciling and paying invoices, preparing periodical financial reports.
This organization is a partner of a well known sportsbrand focused on direct retail to B2C customers through online and store selling.
- Full bookkeeping activities;
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to according ledgers;
- Book into general ledger;
- Reconcile and balance accounts;
- Manage daily AP and AR;
- Support tax filing and reporting, including VAT periodical reports;
- Expense report management;
- Maintaining digital and physical financial records.
- At least a vocational degree (MBO) in accounting/finance;
- Circa 2 years of experience in an allround bookkeeping position;
- Experience in a retail company is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus);
- Good command of MS Excel.
- € - € gross, based on 40 hours per week
- Parttime job (32 hours) for long term
- Central located HQ in the city center of Amsterdam