Geplaatst in: Financiën in Amsterdam | Geplaatst: |
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team.
My client is an industry-leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices, with offices in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands. They have grown strongly in recent years and we continue to invest in new technologies, companies and regions.
- Performing and checking the correctness and completeness of the financial administration, including the correct use of fixed journal entries, making reservations, and preparing and analyzing balance sheet specifications of the office in the Netherlands and its sales offices in Belgium, Germany, France, England, Switzerland and Austria.
- Financial month-end closing;
- Assisting in drawing up annual accounts;
- Preparing various (tax) returns, including VAT, Intrastat;
- Back up when booking debtors, creditors and banks;
- Perform other tasks and ad hoc projects.
- At least a completed HBO education in the field of financial economics;
- Relevant work experience; preferably in an international organization;
- Fluent in Dutch and English in both word and writing
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP is a strong advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is required:
- Steadfast, accurate and used to working in a structured way;
- Being able to think and work solution and result oriented;
- Independent and proactive;
- Strong communication skills.
My client is focused on creating new and exciting career opportunities and professional challenges for existing and future employees. In addition to working with great people, they promote a supportive work culture and offer competitive compensation, benefits, as well as many opportunities for career growth.