Geplaatst in: Financiën in Amsterdam | Geplaatst: |
Are you a KYC/CDD Analyst with at least a Bachelor degree in legal or financial administration? Do you have at two years of experience with KYC assessments on large coporate clients? Would you like to fulfill a senior role in Amsterdam? Please read further!
For a client I am looking for an International Customer Due Dilligence/KYC Analyst, who likes to work as a senior in the team. As a Senior KYC Analyst Large Coporates you will specialise in the financial services sector and work with important corporate organizations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide support to meet Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) requirements for Existing Client's at Periodic Reviews
- Make a list of required KYC documentation
- Interpret client information relating customer source of wealth, source of funds, activity, structure and all other relevant information included in the files order to identify instances requiring escalation or needing further investigation/due diligence
- General support to group regarding compliance matters in other jurisdictions where the company is active
- Senior responsibilities within the team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be living in The Netherlands!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Legal or Financial Administration
- Min. 2 years of experience reviewing Large Corporates
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Strong ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Gross monthly salary between € and € per month
- Working in an international an dynamic environment in Amsterdam
- Fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Travel allowance
Are you the KYC Analyst Large Corporates as described above? Then I would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible!