Geplaatst in: Financiën in Roermond | Geplaatst: |
We are looking for an ambitious finance professional with a solid financial basis and knowledge of treasury topics, who wants to extend his/her expertise into the area of treasury. The treasury controller will be part of a young and dynamic finance team, reporting to the Finance Director
Our client is a young and dynamic company, specialized in the international trade. Their clients and suppliers are located worldwide. Core values are: transparency, reliability, flexibility and long term relationships.
- Derivate trading:
- Financial processing and reporting of transactions conducted by Numidia's commodity traders;
- Set-up and manage control framework covering both financial and commercial side;
- Compliance with applicable legislation;
- Risk/position monitoring and control;
- Linking pin between finance department and trade department.
- FX hedging: hedge strategy and execution;
- Hedge accounting compliancy;
- Cash management;
- Asset pledging under company's credit facility;
- Bank guarantees;
- Customer financing programs (reverse factoring).
- IT development lead for all treasury related modules and applications.
- Has a master or bachelor degree in Finance, accounting or business administration.
- Is ready to take the next career step as Treasury Business controller and has at least 5 years of relevant finance experience;
- Has the ambition to continuously improve himself and extend his/her expertise in the area of finance and treasury;
- Takes initiative, sets priorities and can steer assistant controllers;
- Has a strong personality and likes to work cross functional;
- Is fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- A challenging finance job with a broad scope and opportunity to become subject matter expert in treasury;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, fast growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Various training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.