Geplaatst in: Human Resources/Werving & Selectie in Leiden | Geplaatst: |
For an international logistics company in Leiden we are looking for a general HR Advisor. Do you have HR experience on an operational, tactical and strategic level? Are you proactive and flexible? Then we are looking for you!
The HR Advisor position is new, which means you will have a lot of input. You will interact with the HR team of other offices and sometimes travel to their other location based in Utrecht. You will be responsible for the operational HR management and the execution of the corporate strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Trusted HR contact for the employees
- Execution of the corporate strategy
- Preparing contracts
- Prepare reports for the management
- Absence management
- Process optimalization
- Recruitment & onboarding
- Compensation Management including target setting
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have knowledge of the Dutch employment law
- You are proactive and flexible
- You are independent, accurate and trustworthy
What we offer
- Position for 32-40 hours per week
- Salary between
- Working in an international organization
- Courses via Walters People Academy
Will you be their new HR Advisor? Apply now!