Geplaatst in: Techniek in Rotterdam | Geplaatst: |
An international organization
The client supplies high-quality edible oils and fats. This organization only uses sustainable resources and products.
- Create production planning and instructions
- Clear communication to relevant departments of head office
- Efficient use of recourses
- Determine pump plans and propose loadout tanks for the next day
- Manage FAD load-outs
- Manage additive planning and purchasing
- Clear communication about supply chain status to production management
- Coordinate tank inspection/cleaning/maintenance activities
- Request sample analysis from external labs if required
- Dutch speaking fluently and well practiced in English, German is an advantage.
- HBO level in supply chain or business science;
- Proven work experience in a similar role would be an advantage;
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Dutch Safety & Health, Food & Feed Safety and environmental laws and
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Proficient in ERP software
A dynamic role in an international company. Next to this they can offer good primary and secundary employment conditions.