Geplaatst in: Business Development/Verkoop in Rotterdam | Geplaatst: |
The main responsibility of this role is to provide Key Account Management for all food service clients in the regions of the Netherlands and the Nordic countries. As well, Key Account Management for the retail clients, for the Nordic countries ( : Norway, Denmark, Iceland).
Argal was born as a family business in a small butcher shop on the famous Calle de la Estafeta in Pamplona.
Established in 1914, Argal has committed in these last 100 years to the continuous development and innovations of their products. Following their strict commitment to quality, they are producing natural sausages such as, cured and cooked ham, Iberian ham, turkey, salami, pate, and many other ready-to-eat products that can be found in more than 30 countries.
Their philosophy is to continue innovating to be the leaders in quality. Are you ready to be a part of that family?
- Next to key account management, create opportunities in new markets.
- Key account management of the assigned portfolio.
- Up-selling to current clients.
- Tailor-made solutions & consultative selling.
- Product Placement Management (similar to category management, but only related to placement).
- Detailed analysis of market trends, customer needs, and translating the market research into actions.
- Responsible for own P&L.
- Invested in a long-term employment relationship.
- Experienced in account management (international experience in a pre).
- Retail experience directly or indirectly is a must, or FMCG.
- Excellent communication in English (Spanish or Italian is a pre).
- Analytical - excellent excel skills.
- Experience in category management is a pre.
- Data-driven decision making.
The offer will be based on the experience level. Our client offers a market-conform salary package.
- An informal working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive benefit package.