£50,000 to £60,000
Interaction Senior Finance are delighted to be supporting our client, a well established and highly ambitious company who are keen to appoint an experienced and fully qualified Financial Controller to head the finance function and to take it to the next level to align with the company's growth plans.
· Production of accurate monthly management accounts and consolidated results board packs
· Year-end preparations to statutory accounts level for the completion by external accountants
· Maintain the fixed asset register and capex funding facility
· Ensure full compliance with HMRC regulations for VAT and fuel duty filing
· Streamline and automate financial processes across the organisation.
· Produce rolling 3-year monthly budgets by depot
· Manage the monthly payroll - including review of overtime - and weekly payment of contractors
· Assist the credit controller and branch managers to expedite the collection of cash.
· Improving processes for quarterly and annual stock checks.
· Fully qualified in either ACCA OR CIMA with at least 3+ years post qualification experience
· Experienced gained within SME environments in the capacity of Finance Manager or Financial Controller leading a finance team
· Commercially orientated and accustomed to board level reporting
· Highly proficient in Sage 50 and Sage Payroll. Advanced level Excel
This permanent requirement for a highly skilled Financial Controller is offered now and for the right individual there is real scope to progress to a Finance Director position.
Please apply directly if your skills, experience and aspirations fulfil the above criteria
- GBP 30.000 / Jaarlijks