Payroll Officer – Rochdale - £25K +Benefits
A leading Rochdale-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy team.
Payroll Officer - Key Responsibilities:
* Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
* Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
* Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
* Processing of Year End procedures.
* Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
* Liaise with HMRC when required.
* Process Tax Code changes.
* Manual calculations.
Payroll Officer - Requirements:
* 1+ year experience working in a busy payroll function.
* Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
* CIPP qualified (desirable).
* Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Ideally experienced with SAGE.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don't hesitate to apply now
- GBP 75.000 - GBP 85.000 / Jaarlijks
- GBP 25.000 - GBP 35.000 / Jaarlijks