Geplaatst in: Techniek in Verenigd Koninkrijk | Geplaatst: |
We are working with a non-profit making provider of urgent care and out of hour's services, since 1989 the organisation has grown and developed within the East Midlands, including Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Northampton, our staff are working in various Hospitals, Urgent Care Centres and GP surgeries. Employing around 1800 staff overall. Operating 365 days a year we are striving to provide caring, high quality, safe and effective healthcare to our patients and the communities we serve in line with our mission.
Digital technology and services are at the core of the business, allowing local people access to the high quality care provided by their dedicated and highly motivated workforce. As a member of the the Digital team, you will work within a professional and highly motivated group of IT professionals to deliver reliable, resilient IT and Telephony services at operational sites throughout the East Midlands.
As the Application Manager you will lead the management and development of clinical and non-clinical software packages used across the organisation to improve the experience of team members, clinical teams and patients.
You will have a minimum of 24 months experience in relevant product management setting, and have experience of team leadership in either an internal or outsourced environment. You will be an excellent communicator and problem solver with an ability to work effectively in a demanding operational environment. Due to the wide geographic area across which DHU provides services, some travel may be required.
* Relevant work experience in an equivalent product management/application support
* Experience of leading multidisciplinary teams both formally and informally to deliver projects.
* ITIL Foundation Certification
* Agile PM or equivalent experience
* Functional knowledge of the NHS and Urgent Care Services
In return, we can offer
* Competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement
* NHS Pension Scheme membership
* Westfield health scheme, childcare vouchers and NHS discounts
* Supportive developmental culture
* Flexible working hours to achieve the right work/life balance
* Commitment to continued personal and professional development
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
- 24.000 - 26.000 GBP/Jaarlijks
- 60.000 - 80.000 GBP/Jaarlijks
- 53 GBP/Elk uur