Geplaatst in: Overig in Zuid-oost Engeland | Geplaatst: |
We are delighted to be assisting a client in securing a Business Administrator Apprenticeship Tutor in the Rochester area. The client, a growing apprenticeship provider in Kent, is looking to add an experienced tutor to their team.
The provider offers apprenticeships in Technical Support Technician Engineer, ICT Support Technician, Teaching Assistant, Properly Maintenance Operative, Commis Chef and Business Administrator.
- To coach, mentor, and guide groups of learners who are engaged in the Business Administration apprenticeship program.
- Working with the Business Engagement Manager, conduct initial assessment activities for apprentices and collect enrolment paperwork and information from the apprentices, to ensure compliance with funding rules.
- Deliver the induction & first learning session to the new cohort of apprentices.
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Actively support, mentor, and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programme to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all teaching, learning and assessment delivery techniques. Contact will be mainly through Google Meets and online platforms.
- Plan and deliver inspiring training and workshop sessions to groups and individual learners.
- To provide information, advice, guidance, and support for the Learners throughout their apprenticeship journey, and particularly provide robust exit advise as they set their personal goals for career progression.
- Set individual targets for each learner based on the capability to ensure KPIs are met.
- Meet targets for timely and overall success rates, ensuring every learner’s achievement and success is timely.
- Liaise with apprentices’ line managers and employers to ensure appropriate opportunities for training and assessment are available to the apprentices both on and off the job.
- Provide information on learner progress and achievement as required and according to the Trust’s quality systems for apprenticeship delivery, to the Programme Lead, Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) and Apprenticeship Centre Manager, producing quarterly progress reports for the governing Board.
- Observe, mark, and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the qualification.
- Mentor apprentices with varying barriers to learning, working with the specialist team within the Trust for guidance.
- Provide insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Ensure all learners records and reporting are kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirements.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate, and improve the quality and effectiveness of their own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with the Programme Lead, IQA & Apprenticeships Centre Manager.
- Ensuring all IT systems up to date and meet funding compliance.
- Provide ongoing support for the apprentices and their line managers to ensure their timely completion of their End Point Assessment and apprenticeship, working closely with the EPAO as required.
- Ensure CPD is planned and reflects the Trust’s and stakeholder requirements as guided by the Apprenticeships Centre Manager.
- Teaching of Functional Skills in Maths & English using on-line learning, to ensure timely achievement and the embedding of Functional Skills within your contextual delivery.
- Share and contribute to the Trust’s vision, mission and values and communicate them through management of behaviours.
- Actively promote and model good practice in equality and diversity, safeguarding and health and safety, embedding these and British values into the apprenticeship programme.
- Provide labour market intelligence to the Business Engagement Manager as appropriate