American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is one of the largest privately owned
restoration contractors in the United States. ATI is one of the fastest growing
firms in the country and is looking for the best employees in the industry to
fill this new opening. As a family business, we take pride in our employees by
supporting them with above industry benefits, pay, and training. Recently, ATI
has been ranked in several leading industry magazines with accolades as
* Top 3 Restoration Contractors in the United States
* Top 10 Abatement Contractors in the United States
* Top Contractor Based in the Western United States
* Inc. Magazine One Of The Fastest Growing Companies
* Top Specialty Contractors in the United States
ATI is continuing to expand into new markets and opening new office locations.
The Business Development Managers (BDM) primary function is engaging in outside
business development, which requires the BDM to spend more than half of their
working time away from the office presenting ATI services. BDM will market
ATI s services to the various clients to include but are not limited to:
Facility Managers, Risk Managers, Independent Adjusters, Insurance Carriers,
Insurance Brokers and Insurance Agents.
* Generates approximately $1.0-$3.0 million annually in multiple ATI
markets (Specific yearly sales goals will vary from individual to
* Develops, maintains, implements, and revises as necessary an individual
* Generates at least 100 leads
* Generates projects for at least two (2) different branches on an annual
* Establishes Regional Accounts with adjustors, general adjustors, risk
managers, facilities managers, property managers, end users, contractors,
* Handles promotion of all ATI nationwide branch
* Assists during local, regional and national marketing blitzes, when
* Supports ATI in Catastrophic situations, when called
* Attends promotion of assigned nationally sponsored events, including
tradeshows, golf tournaments, social events, luncheons, and any other
assigned ATI marketing functions.
* Trains new Account
* Documents field work and activity thru .
* This position will require overnight travel of at least 10% of the
* Other assigned projects or work, as
* Creates and updates a marketing plan to include target accounts/contacts.
* Identifies opportunities, plans, executes and measures results, including
the tracking of leads.
* Actively markets to new potential ATI clients/relationships.
* Maintains and builds existing customer relationships.
* Develops and manages strategies needed to address business development
issues critical to penetrating new markets as well as maintaining ATI
position as a leader in key markets.
* Develops new business and seeks new prospects within market scope.
* Manages (prospective) customer activities related to development programs
and demonstrates a strong business sense in approaching complex issues.
* Coordinates delivery of customer service.
* Performs follow up with existing accounts and/or active production.
* Sells and networks at tradeshow events and conferences.
* Maintains a high level of customer service.
* Develops marketing campaigns to generate traffic throughout the portfolio
while working within set budgets.
* Documents lead generation, activity, sales tracking and analysis thru CRM
* Performs competitive market analysis.
* Administers marketing program/campaign development, execution, management
* Coordinates and manages all activities related to tradeshow/conference
activity alignment of projects and daily activities with the Director of
Business Development and Regional Leadership.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum two (2) years experience in marketing and sales.
* Proven record of accomplishment of successful sales and business
development in the service industry.
* Ability to structure and negotiate strategic alliances within the region.
* Execution of targeted marketing programs and market development
* Salesforce or other CRM database experience desired but not necessary
* Ability to seek out and develop marketing opportunities.
* Ability to develop regional commercialization strategies
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Open-mindedness and creativity
* Excellent time management skills.
* Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic, fast
moving, deadline driven environment.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex
(including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or
any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and
local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices,
including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination,
promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and
other terms and conditions of employment.