Pembroke Pines - Florida - USA
Description Kronos is looking for a passionate developer with Enterprise Java application experience to join our team in our Pembroke Pines, Florida office. Join our development team and make an immediate impact on our fast moving, customer-centric web applications. The right Java Engineer will have experience with various object oriented programming languages and be able to work with both front end technologies as well as implement server side logic. The Java Engineer needs to be able to think strategically and operate tactically to be able to deliver on the technical vision of the company.
- With wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts in line with company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Has an excellent understanding of programming and testing concepts, design patterns, and best practices, and is able translate that understanding directly to implementations
- Able to work autonomously on complex issues where analysis of use cases, situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and involves investigating issues and code execution, potentially across all levels of the application stack, from database to browser, including external libraries.
- Demonstrates a well-defined knowledge of design patterns and common algorithms and exercises them in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform insightful and constructive code reviews to help maintain and teach proper coding techniques and ensure that your fellow developers are considering all pertinent factors in order to prevent regression defects or the introduction of problematic code.
- Communicates effectively with other departments in order to effectively gather information required to perform duties
- 3+ years direct industry experience
- Programming concepts, design patterns, OOP, OOD
- Strong SQL skills - including Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Schema Design
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Version control systems and methodologies (SVN preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience - Preferred
- JSTL, JSP, JSF
- Wildfly and/or WebLogic
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000 - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email or please call
- USD 120.000 - USD 135.000 / Jaarlijks