Geplaatst in: Overig in Arizona | Geplaatst: |
Horizon Health & Wellness, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package for our full time employees and are currently offering a sign on incentive for candidates selected for a full time employment opportunity.
We are looking for kind individuals who take pride in their work and want to be part of a supportive team. Horizon Health and Wellness provides quality primary care and behavioral health services to our patients. Our philosophy is Kindness Matters and this relates to customer care as well to our staff. For patients, we provide healthcare using best practices that promote health and wellness. We support our staff by offering a fair market salary, generous benefit package, as well as opportunities for growth and development. Join our team of nearly 600 employees who share a passion for our mission and a commitment to service.
When you join our team, you are making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to excel in their job. From supervision and on-the-job training to training offerings and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit and hire individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
The Clinician provides therapy to children, families and adults, by treating a broad range of problems for various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. The therapy shall include assessments, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and case management. It will also include maintaining client records in current and complete status.
*The candidate selected for this position will be eligible for a $1,000 sign on incentive at our Casa Grande Clinic. In addition, Horizon Health & Wellness, Inc offers a comprehensive benefit package for our full time employees and are currently offering a sign on incentive for candidates selected for a full time employment opportunity. Horizon is an HRSA approved NHSC Loan Repayment Plan site. Independently Licensed clinicians in eligible disciplines can receive loan repayment assistance through the NHSC Loan Repayment Program (NHSC LRP). If qualify and approved for benefits, you will receive funds to repay your outstanding, qualifying, educational loans. Full-time service provides up to $50,000 for a two-year initial term.
You may apply directly on our Horizon Health and Wellness site.
* Master degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family, Psychology, Social Work, or directly related field
* Must meet eligibility for AZBBHE licensure.
* Experience or knowledge of best practices therapeutic approaches.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
* If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid drivers license with appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with HHWs liability insurance carrier is required.
* Family therapy knowledge/experience.
* Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
* Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
* Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card and pass a background check
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* Experience working in Integrated Healthcare, Behavioral Health or Primary Care environment
* Advanced knowledge of cultural diversity and sensitivity
* Certified or licensed as Independent Practitioner by State of Arizona
Generous Benefits Package
11 paid Holidays, choice of three (3) Medical plans, Retirement Plan (401k), Life & AD&D Plan, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp.
Make an investment in your potential by providing integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness.