Geplaatst in: Detailhandel in Californië | Geplaatst: |
Asa Carlton, Inc., a commercial construction company headquartered in Buford, Georgia, is seeking qualified applicants for Retail Fixture Installer/Merchandiser. These are traveling positions.
Depending on experience, we pay $13-$18 per hour for Retail Fixture Installer/Merchandiser as a starting wage range. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, your own reliable transportation, an acceptable background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Working with teams traveling to multiple retail locations throughout the US
* Responsible for compliance with all safety program requirements
* Implement client-approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams
* Fixture Installation (Pallet Racking, Gondola, etc)
* Ability to decipher plans/prints
* Sign installation
* Must have the ability to push, pull, and lift material up to 50 pounds and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for periods of time
* Must have the ability to work with crews during reset/remodel, meeting time expectations while maintaining work quality and safety
* Must have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner
* Must have strong self-management skills
* Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
* Must own, have the knowledge of, and the ability to use hand tools including power tools
* Must be able to travel to any US work location
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends and be out of town for extended periods of time if the work requires. Your normal work schedule is usually set for 5 nights a week starting at 9pm and getting off at 6am, Monday through Friday nights.
* Prior construction experience a plus
* Experience desired includes home improvement stores, big box retail, pharmacy, planograms, national rollouts, remodel, gondola, new stores, and experience with national racking standards
* Gondola / Retail Fixture installation
* Deep understanding of merchandising
Asa Carlton offers competitive wages and benefit plans. Interested and qualified candidates please click on the link below and fill out the application.
Asa Carlton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.