Geplaatst in: Detailhandel in Austin | Geplaatst: |
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
_Drive global technology_
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000retail locations and most automotivemanufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, partssupply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
Were large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, were hiring to support your growth and ours -Greenlight your career.
ThePerformance Manager (Connected Store) at CDK Global / Elead providesthe best in class customer service to thedealership client is the responsibility of the Performance Manager to empower the dealership with information, training, and value to ensure product usage of our Digital Retailing Solutions. The Performance Manager is responsible for a group of effective Performance Manager willbuild value in the Connected Store product by building strong client relationships and servingas a product expert to answer questions, evaluateproduct usage, train new staff, and analyze the dealership utilization of the software as it relates to their processes. Additionally, the Performance Manager leverages the dealership relationship to create opportunities to sell additional products.
* Conduct initial onboarding training for all newly installed dealerships.
* Provide monthly call contacts to assigned dealerships.
* Set benchmarks on product utilization that are achievable and coach dealerships on best practices to reach those benchmarks.
* Be able to discuss the Connected Store and DealBuilder products.
* Become familiar with various dealership website providers and configurations.
* Provide dealerships with suggestions based upon industry standards where system utilization will help them identify more transactionalopportunities.
* Take advantage of opportunities to continue to grow your knowledge base on the Elead and CDK suite of products.
* Identify key indicators of success within Connected Store and DealBuilder product verticals.
* Create relationships with dealers that are in your assigned group of stores that promotes product usage and account growth.
* Understand client utilization trends and make proactive contacts.
* Resolve client utilization concerns and escalate technical difficulties to the Elead Helpdesk.
* Create and maintain a professional working atmosphere.
* Maintain a level of attrition which is below 1.25% of annualized monthly recurring billable.
* Prefer 1-2 years of relevant experience
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Organization and prioritizations skills
* Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
* Effective at training over the phone and articulating product value
* Knowledge and experience working with MS Office products
* Digital Retailing experience preferred
* Some college preferred
* Early Career
MUST RESIDE IN AUSTIN TX IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectivesthey provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.