Geplaatst in: Klantenservice/ Call Center in Kansas City | Geplaatst: |
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
As the Manager working on the Customer Support Organization transformation team, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way H&R Block provides service to all clients. This team will oversee transforming the systems, processes and procedures leveraged by our associates in the contact center when interacting with our clients who have interacted with H&R Block across various products or services. This manager will need to execute and enforce consistency, development, and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring H&R Block's critical initiatives are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage priorities and delegate projects/tasks to team members
* Monitor and provide periodic status updates on each project to key stakeholders
* Manage performance and provide constructive feedback to team members
* Prepare and deliver associate quarterly and annual performance reviews, including performance metrics for each performance objective
* Consult with internal peer group, and business representatives to provide accurate resource allocation for projects
* Participate in performance discussions, hiring process, succession planning, etc.
* Estimate project hours and resources required
* Manage prioritization and resources for the body of work related to the transformation
* Develop status reports and update senior management with progress as necessary
* Become the expert in CX and place CX as the pillar of all facets of the role and decision making
ABOUT H&R BLOCK...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM...
* 3+ years leading and developing 6+ direct reports
* Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience with leveraging data and research to make decisions related to transformational activities
* Prior experience working in a contact center operational environment
* Previous experience with deployment of Salesforce or like CRM system
* Previous experience with Customer Experience (CX)
* Experience working with vendor partners delivering strategic projects
* Passion for learning new things and new technologies
* Be bold; challenge the team and others to think differently
* Be creative; find new ways to solve old problems using the capabilities of the platforms
* Be collaborative; work with peers and leadership to understand the challenges in their world
* Focus on the experience and draw the line between the what and the why
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience
* CX related professional certifications such as CCXP a plus