Geplaatst in: Techniek in New Jersey | Geplaatst: |
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
The Big Data Engineer will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing advanced analytics capabilities. The right candidate will have broad skills in database design, be comfortable dealing with large and complex data sets, have experience building self-service dashboards, be comfortable using visualization tools, and be able to apply your skills to generate insights that help solve business challenges.We are looking for someone who can bring their vision to the table and implement positive change in taking the company's data analytics to the next level.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field
* 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
* Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, Postgres
* Strong analytical skills and advanced SQL knowledge
* Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Athena
* Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
* Experience extracting/querying/joining large data sets at scale
* A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment
* Strong communication and organizational skills
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.