Geplaatst in: Klantenservice/ Call Center in Cleveland | Geplaatst: |
Join a rapidly growing team of service professionals who are out to disrupt and transform the insurance and automotive retail industries. DealerPolicy is actively seeking a highly knowledgeable Customer Service Specialist who has sales and service experience with a strong focus on retention and customer loyalty. The Customer Service teams work schedule, Mon-Sat will reflect that of our dealership partners to handle our customers needs.
DealerPolicy is a leader in the emerging Insurtech sector. With its seamless integration into the car buying process, the companys innovative solution enables car-buying customers the opportunity to purchase insurance by connecting them real-time with licensed insurance agents while simultaneously completing the purchase of their new car. The company delivers these benefits through an industry-first combination of partnerships with car dealers, a growing insurance carrier network, and team of licensed insurance advocates.
* Service our customers book of business by updating, renewing, rewriting and cross selling existing policies.
* Exercise proficiency in the knowledge of personal lines insurance to identify risk exposure and applicable coverage options to new and existing policies and their holders.
* Superior support to our customers by way of attentiveness, acting promptly and efficiently resolving problems with a sense of urgency.
* Engage with other agents, insurance carriers and managers to solve complex challenges for our customers.
* Remain informed and educated regarding DealerPolicy process and procedures, partnered insurance company coverages, exclusions, and options to provide customers with competitive coverage and cost options.
* Foster a culture of TOP NOTCH customer service and promote continuous improvement across all aspects of how we serve our clients.
* An active Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance License, required
* Demonstrates the ability to assess and solve problems in real time by leveraging various technologies and/or team members concurrently, required.
* Relevant experience in a high volume, fast paced customer service role, preferred.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational, and time management skills.
* Tech savvy with AMS 360, insurance quoting tools, and Microsoft products, preferred.
* Humble A real team player and willing to put in the time and work hard. Understanding and compassionate.
* Hungry Timeliness of getting things resolved. Sales and service goal and task oriented.
* Interpersonally Smart Deescalate problems in real time. Comprehend and resolve issues pertaining to the customer through clear communication.
* Ability to work on Saturdays as part of a normal schedule.
DealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, which include
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Health Savings Account with company match
* FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
* PTO allowance and holidays
* 401(k) plan with company match